NEW!!! Team/Charity Challenges
Each registered participant can participate in all three challenges if they wish to do so. These challenges have been designed to help local charities and create an atmosphere of fun and community.
When you register, you will be able to choose which charity you are participating for or supporting. The charity with the most support will receive an additional donation of up to $1000.00. Have some fun and show your spirit!
Grabs some friends or family members and enter as a team of four. All team members must be participating in the same distance. This challenge is available in all distances including the Walkers. This Team Challenge will be timed and awards will be given out to the first, second and third placing teams with lowest combined time. Teams can be mixed or same genders.
Show how awesome your Gym or Club is by participating together and raise money for charity. It's a win/win challenge. Physical activity + cause = a healthy community!! Make this event a community builder and show your spirit by wearing your gym/club apparel. The Gym or Club to have the most participants enter will help a local charity receive an additional donation of up to $1000.00. This team will be the first to earn the "BHM Pennant".
NEW!!! Walk for a Cause
A new 2.5km walkers course will be designed to allow everyone to participate. Participants in this event will not be timed but will receive all the other benefits including t-shirt, finishers medal and post event snacks. A portion of every registration will go back local charities.
Pre - Registration
Online registration is open until Thursday May 31st at 9:00am. There will be registration during Race Kit Pick Up and on Race Day for all distance and categories.
Super Early Bird Early Bird Mid Final Race Day
to Jan 15th to March 5th to May 14th to May 31st
Half Marathon $64 $69 $79 $89 $100
10k $39 $44 $54 $64 $75
5k $34 $39 $49 $59 $65
Kid Race** $5 $5 $5 $5 $10
Walk for a Cause** $25 $25 $25 $25 $35
All prices do not include HST or processing fees
**does not include timing.
Race Day Registration
There will be registration on Race Day. Cash, debit or credit card will be accepted.
Race Kit Pickup
Location: Heritage Park, Barrie, ON
Saturday June 2nd 10:00am to 4:00pm
Sunday June 3rd 6:30am to 7:45am
WHAT TO BRING:
- Confirmation email
- Photo I.D.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Personalized race bib
- Race shirt
- Sponsor samples
- Flyers, coupons and promotions for races and places in the area
PICKING UP FOR A FRIEND?
- Bring their confirmation email, or a letter/email from them indicating you will be picking up
Race Day Details
- All participants receive a Finishers Medal at the finish line
- Awards will be given out to the top three male and female in each race distance
- Team Challenge winners - certificate and prize to each person
- Charity Challenge - certificate and donation to charity with the highest participation
- Gym/Club Challenge - highest gym/club participation will earn a donation to charity of choice
kids race medal
- Kids will receive a finisher "kids race" specific medal and a race bib.
on-course hydration provided by nuun
- Nuun and water will be provided at all aid stations along the course, located every 2-3km
race photos by
Photo will be available for free instant download at www.zoomphoto.ca
Each participant will have a finish line photo so be sure to smile!